Heeyyyy! My name is Jazmyne , I'm 16 year old; I was born on the 18th december 1998. I am a only child, however i do have half brothers, who i don't live with.
in coulsdon sixth form college I am taking Media Studies (Obviously), health and social care and business and i need to retake my maths, which isn't much of a problem to me. i want to take media because it would kind give me the knowledge of what it is like in the media industry just in case my plan A doesn't go right.
In the Future i would like to become a Midwife, because i feel that i could give advice to first time mums and help them have the pregnancy that they desire. However if that doesn't not work i would like to become paediatrician (Children's doctor) Because i love to see children happy.
I don't really watch that much Tv but when i do, i love to watch American Next Top Model, also i watch allot of devious maids, it is soooo CAPTIVATING, after you've finished one of the episodes, you just want to watch me. I LOVE IT. also i watch a lot of reality tv shows, such as The Real housewives of atlanta and Love and hiphop i enjoy their drama Lol.
one thing that i Hate the most is ……..SPORTS. i don't run, i don't hit, i don't throw, and i definitely do not kick a ball. I hate sports with a passion, i feel like its unnecessary for me to do, if i want to be healthy i would eat more fruits and veg and run up the stairs.. (lets move on, i don't want it to become a rant). HOWEVER one sport that i do love is, dance. I got an offer from the brit school in 2013 to become a member, however i turned it down, because i felt that i didn't want to peruse dance anymore.
one of my hobbies, is to sing in my free time. i sang in my schools talent show and i came 2nd. it was such a great experience, it booted my confidence even more, i was more able to sing in front of people even more. my favourite artist is Rihanna.
Im a very shy at first BUT once you get to know me , you cant get me to shut up, lool.
Thats enough about me now…
No comments:
Post a Comment